Friday, June 1, 2007

Giving a little more

Good food comes from passionate hands and creative minds, in my case my passion comes from my grandmothers and my mother who have all been amazing cooks, my family in general is very "foody", and I wanted to show how those who like to cook make that extra effort to detail in searching for perfection, Andres and Emily have sent me these pictures of their Sunday lunch in California, a barbecue, natural products and a love of this art were enough for them to create a special moment out of their weekend, this blog is open for those who are passionate about food and who want to share their culinary experiences.
For them, my criticism would be that the sauce is a very important element and it should always be visible, you could marinate the fish in logical portions of soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, onions, garlic, ginger, green pepper, brown sugar and some herbs, before grilling the fish you reduce these ingredients in order to make a sauce of a nice consistancy, and an asian flavour, brush it on your plate to add some decoration! :)

No comments: